Monday, April 10, 2006

So Why "Long Dog"?

Ah, the mystery of the name...if you knew me, you wouldn't need to ask. But since you're just getting to know me, I'll share the secret: I'm a long dog. Well, duh, you might say - that seems obvious. But see, the thing is, I'm really long. My moms measured me the other day (uh, yeah, I did say "moms' - you got a problem with that? well, love makes a family, bucko!), and I'm almost five feet long when I stretch out. My other nickname is "circle dog", and if I have to explain that one, well, then your imagination must need a little work. Just in case you're having a rough time with it, though, here's a visual to help you out. And this one might look more like "oval dog", but you get the picture!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Sweetie! How's my poochy-woochy? Such a goooood girl! Such a lucky girl to have two mommies! Love makes the world go 'round, or oval as the case may be!