Sunday, June 25, 2006

Good Dog, Bad Dog, Good Dog, Bad Dog...

So one minute I'm a good dog, the next I'm a bad dog, then I'm good again - you get the picture. What can I say, sometimes I can't help myself! My last "bad dog" episode came when I got over-excited about mom's bird - a cockatiel named "Snowball" (what a silly name!) - and somehow her cage came crashing down...I don't know how that happened, honest! So naturally, I wanted to check things out, make sure she was okay and all. But I guess mom thought I was trying to hurt her or something, and she got sooooo mad at me. I don't think I've ever heard some of the words that came out of her mouth!
But on the good dog side, there was this weekend, when I got to hang out with both my moms and they said lots of nice things about me. I did what they wanted me to do, stayed pretty mellow, let them sleep in on Sunday morning, didn't whine and cry...I think I might get to stay awhile longer :-)

No comments: